Monday, November 19, 2012

And now for something.....

In a few more days I will get back to posting regularly. I am going to post lots of sketches and doodles. I want to post a few tips on how I do things, what is my favorite technique of the moment, what changes over time for me, generally answer questions I think might be of use. I hope to post an occasional short tutorial. If anyone has a question, please do not hesitate to ask. I do read everything even though it sometimes takes time to respond. If you don't want to ask publicly then drop me an e-mail at don (at) seegmillerart.com

Currently I am scanning my sketchbooks. I don't know why I have suddenly decided that this is important but I have. I am about 45% finished....I think. I am currently at number 4359. These sketchbooks were started about 2000. While I have drawings all the way back into the olden high school days, I really did not start drawing with purpose until 2000. I wish that I had started 20 years earlier. You can never draw enough.

Someday my kids can start a big bonfire with all the doodles that are accumulating.

Here is just a page of inkling sketches.




No comments: